What we do
What we do
Our flagship event is our annual AGM weekend where we get together either at the home of Broom Boats or elsewhere, possibly for a visit to the factory or another social activity, a gala dinner-dance, and our Annual General Meeting.
Throughout the year our regional events might include things like:
- Social events to meet like-minded boat owners
- Talks from suppliers on possible improvements to your boat
- Presentations on new boat designs and enhancements
- Dealership and factory tours
- Presentations from owners on their cruises or experiences and of improvements and modifications made to their boats
And in the summer...
We hold rallies in popular cruising locations and help coordinate cruising in company for less experienced owners. On-water events are coordinated by our regional coordinators and you can find details on the members-only pages of what's coming up near you.
- Written by Louise Busby Louise Busby
- Category: About us About us
- Published: 07 October 2008 07 October 2008
- Hits: 11377 11377