SWEEPING STATEMENTS - SPRING EDITION 2017
- Written by David Haugh David Haugh
- Published: 07 March 2017 07 March 2017
- Created: 07 March 2017 07 March 2017
- Last Updated: 07 March 2017 07 March 2017
- Hits: 2314 2314
Thames Region Report
January 2017 got us off to a start for this year with a visit to Little Ship Club on the 24th Jan. 2017; 23 members attended and represented four regions of the club.
We enjoyed Club hospitality, tea and biscuits in the afternoon with an introductory talk given by their Rear Commodore, Drummond Robson, who presented the history/agenda of the Little Ship Club. David Broad responded explaining the history of Broom Boats and the BOC. We then had the chance to look around the Club’s facilities including the overnight accommodation cabins. The Club is situated on the north bank of the Thames between Southwark Bridge and Cannon Street, a prime position for exploring central London.
- Written by Linda Varney Linda Varney
- Published: 07 February 2017 07 February 2017
- Created: 07 February 2017 07 February 2017
- Last Updated: 11 February 2017 11 February 2017
- Hits: 1904 1904