Newark Marina Buffet Lunch June 8th
On Saturday 8th June James Wilkinson from Newark Marina in conjunction with the BOC Central Region will be hosting a buffet lunch with refreshments. This will be held in the reception area of Newark Marina, Farndon Road, Newark from midday onwards. This event will be open to all owners of Broom boats, including non members.
Newark Marina is one of the leading marinas on the River Trent and has a well stocked chandlers for those wishing to browse. They also provide a wide range of marine services with a group of experienced and professional staff, including glass fibre repairs and window refurbishment.
We will also be organising a meal in the evening in a local restaurant for any members who wish to stay overnight.
Please let us know in advance if intending to attend and of any visiting mooring requirements.
- Written by Peter Bentley Peter Bentley
- Published: 19 February 2019 19 February 2019
- Created: 19 February 2019 19 February 2019
- Last Updated: 19 February 2019 19 February 2019
- Hits: 7 7
Eastern Region Activity
A “Norwich Walk”, organised by Keith and Carole Rowe.
Date for the Fitting Out Supper 13th April 2019 at Coldham Hall. More details later.
- Written by Robert Middleton Robert Middleton
- Published: 11 January 2019 11 January 2019
- Created: 11 January 2019 11 January 2019
- Last Updated: 11 January 2019 11 January 2019
- Hits: 135 135